How timber can help solve the housing crisis.
'The report, How the Timber Industries Can Help Solve the Housing Crisis, highlights not only how the build speed plays a vital role in enabling the government to meet its housing targets, but also stresses the ecological imperative of using timber, rather than man-made materials, to protect the environment and the economic and employment benefits of increasing production.'
See the full article here!
Connect with Us
- What We’ve Found Out About Workplace Inequality. This Week Is Nothing New, But Here’s How We’re Doing Our Bit To Improve The Construction Industry For Women
- The 6 Skills Required To Make An Outstanding Commercial Carpenter
- Social Value Is Changing The Way We View Construction - Here Is What You Need To Know
- Working at Heights Safely
- SC4 named first winners of Taylor Lane Timber Frame Ltd's Subcontractor Award
- 2022 Women’s Day