How timber can help solve the housing crisis.
'The report, How the Timber Industries Can Help Solve the Housing Crisis, highlights not only how the build speed plays a vital role in enabling the government to meet its housing targets, but also stresses the ecological imperative of using timber, rather than man-made materials, to protect the environment and the economic and employment benefits of increasing production.'
See the full article here!
Connect with Us
- SC4 Completes A-rated Eco Home in just 7 Months
- Diversity in Construction in 2023
- Kickstart Your Construction Career With A Joinery And Carpentry Apprenticeship: Find Out More During National Apprenticeship Week
- Typical timber frame installation crane day
- What is the Impact of Neurodiversity on the Construction Industry?
- Women in Construction – Your Questions Answered: Part Two