80-bed care home in Salisbury
SC4 Carpenters Ltd completes 80-bed care home in Salisbury...
... moves straight on to 71-bed BUPA care home in Southampton and wins contract for Church Crookham!
When it comes to residential care, people are looking for names that they can trust to provide a professional and responsive service, with that extra attention to detail that makes such a difference. And leading providers in the care industry expect those same high standards to be applied in the construction of their new care homes.
Between April 2008 and November 2008, on behalf of its client Alaway Construction Ltd, SC4 completed an 80-bed care home in Salisbury.
Small details make a big difference!
SC4 understands that the small details in design and construction can make a big difference to staff and residents once a building is in operation, and always works closely with clients to share its experience and provide innovative solutions.
Features in Salisbury include lighted pigeon holes, and swing doors with quick release keeps for easy access:
- SC4 have liaised with the client in Salisbury to fit bedrooms in dementia wing with swing doors and quick release keeps for easy access.
- The dementia wing corridors featured lighted photo pigeon holes for residential rooms.
- Bathrooms were fitted out for high levels of accessibility and safety.
- Location: Salisbury
- Completion Date: November 2008
- Project: 80-bed residential care home
- Client: Alaway Construction Ltd
Another two care home contracts won by SC4 Carpenters and SC4 Decorators
SC4 then went on to win contracts for a 71-bed BUPA residential care home in Southampton and a 65-bed BUPA care home in Church Crookham, both for behalf of Redworth Construction Ltd.