Launch of New SC4 Website
SC4 is proud to announce the launch of our NEW and improved website. After a few bumps in the road the website is now up and accessible.
Along with a new look, we have included some features that we hope will make visiting the site an easier and more interactive and informative experience.
- Navigation – easier headers and more focus on our services.
- Case Studies – success stories from our 20 years in the construction industry. These will be added to regularly.
- Latest News – updated with recent awards and new projects and events.
- Interactive map!
Also look at...
- Twitter – you will be able to see a live feed of all our Tweets via the newsletter page of the website, otherwise you can visit our twitter feed directly at: www.twitter.com/SC4Carpenters
- LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/3843867
- Facebook – facebook.com/sc4carpenters
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback regarding the new website. Any comments, suggestions or improvements please contact us via our contact form.
Connect with Us
- What We’ve Found Out About Workplace Inequality. This Week Is Nothing New, But Here’s How We’re Doing Our Bit To Improve The Construction Industry For Women
- The 6 Skills Required To Make An Outstanding Commercial Carpenter
- Social Value Is Changing The Way We View Construction - Here Is What You Need To Know
- Working at Heights Safely
- SC4 named first winners of Taylor Lane Timber Frame Ltd's Subcontractor Award
- 2022 Women’s Day