71-bed BUPA care home in Southampton
When it comes to residential care, people are looking for names that they can trust to provide a professional and responsive service, with that extra attention to detail that makes such a difference. And leading providers in the care industry expect those same high standards to be applied in the construction of their new care homes.
SC4 understands that the small details in design and construction can make a big difference to staff and residents once a building is in operation, and always works closely with clients to share its experience and provide innovative solutions.
SC4 carried out the contract carpentry and decorating works on 71-bed BUPA care home contract in Southampton, Hampshire.
This project quickly followed on after SC4 completed an 80 bed care home in Salisbury.
- Decoration at this site was carried out by SC4's decorating division.
- SC4 supplied and fitted the oak nurse station on each floor and reception Desk with melamine top.
- The main oak staircase was finished with feature newel/handrails and stainless steel balustrades
- SC4 liaised with our client in the fitting out of bedrooms and decoration throughout the dementia wing
- Location: Southampton/Church Crookham
- Project: 71-bed / 65-bed BUPA care homes
- Client: Redworth Construction Ltd
- Features: Oak staircase, nurses stations and reception desks.