Bradfield Cricket Club
Bradfield Cricket Club Pavilion rises from the ashes
SC4 Carpenters Ltd project manages rapid construction of new timber frame cricket pavilion after devastating fire
When the pavilion at Bradfield Cricket Club was devastated by fire, as current second team skipper and a dedicated member of the club for two decades, Director of SC4 Carpenters Ltd, Conrad Hall, was immediately keen to assist with the rebuild.
SC4 Carpenters Ltd, project managed the rebuild of BCC pavilion with the speed and efficiency of a 20/20 run chase.
After the design was agreed with BCC and funds were raised by the club, the fully made-up timber frame panels were manufactured the off-site for swift on-site assembly.
The 232 sqm building was erected in a matter of hours with the roof covering on a week later:
- SC4 took delivery of the pavilion timber frame at 08:30
- By 10:00 am all walls had been installed by crane.
- By the end of the first day the roof trusses had also been delivered and fitted.
- Within three days of the timber frame start date, fascias and soffits were fitted and the roof was complete
As well as carrying out the timber frame erect, carpentry and decorating works, SC4 Carpenters Ltd project managed the turnkey build of new pavilion with
a dedicated team of local trade contractors.
If you are planning the build for a new or replacement pavilion please contacts us for more information.
- Location: Bradfield, Berkshire
- Project: 232 m² Pavilion
- Client: Bradfield Cricket Club
- Build Cost: £316,000