SC4 win NEW contract with Highwood Group for 68 bed care home
SC4 Carpenters have won a NEW contract to provide carpentry services for a 68 bed care home in Hedge End for primary contractor, Highwood Group. We are excited to work alongside Highwood again, in what looks to be an exciting and interesting project.
The two-storey care home will incorporate a brick and timber clad façade with large terraces on the first floor and two accommodation wings either side. The home has been designed to provide accommodation in excess of current Care Quality Commission (CQC) requirements, offering a multitude of residential day spaces that include café, hairdressers, lounges, dining rooms, private dining and a cinema.
SC4 will be undertaking all timber aspects of the build project,
including: timber frame roof trusses and wall plates;
1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry such as, skirting and staircases,
and external works, in the form of cladding and decking.
To keep up to date on the project see: Botleigh Grange Care Home
Or visit: Highwood - Botleigh Grange
Connect with Us
- SC4 Completes A-rated Eco Home in just 7 Months
- Diversity in Construction in 2023
- Kickstart Your Construction Career With A Joinery And Carpentry Apprenticeship: Find Out More During National Apprenticeship Week
- Typical timber frame installation crane day
- What is the Impact of Neurodiversity on the Construction Industry?
- Women in Construction – Your Questions Answered: Part Two