Timber Frame Installation
SC4 Carpenters Ltd provides a high quality installation service for your timber frame products and construction.
With many years of experience in providing, fast, efficient and high quality carpentry construction services for housing associations, educational establishments,
care homes and private developments, SC4 has the construction knowledge necessary to assist developers in meeting the rising demand for timber frame across the south coast.
SC4 Carpenters Ltd have been erecting timber frame kits on time and in budget across the south of England for more than 17 years, ensuring they are up-to-date with the latest technical advances and sustainability requirements.
- Maximising Thermal Performance: Insulation ensuring good U-values while maximising floor area
- Minimising Thermal (Cold) Bridging: Caused by a
break in the continuity of the insulation.
- Minimising Thermal Bypass: Reducing movement of unheated air within cavity party walls, roof spaces, underfloor walls.
- Maximising Airtightness (reducing air leakage): Timber frame, unlike masonry, can minimise air leakage through use of floor band vapour control membrane
- Rapid Construction: The Timberframe is quickly erected and water-tight including roof, enabling internal and external trades to work in parallel.
Qualified, experienced erectors add value to timberframe manufacturer's products
As a member of the Structural Timber Association (STA), SC4 Carpenters Ltd benefits from excellent
technical knowledge ensuring that your timber frame products are installed to the highest standard and that designed levels of air tightness, insulation,
u values, etc. are achieved.
SC4's qualified and experienced workforce includes:
- CPCS Appointed Person (AP) Crane operations
- CPCS Crane Supervisors
- CPCS Slinger Signallers
- NVQ Timber Frame Erectors
- NVQ Carpenters and Joiners
- SMSTS Managers and SSSTS Supervisors
- CSCS Health and Safety Qualified Operatives
SC4 Carpenters Ltd's other services for its Timber Frame clients
SC4 has over 17 years of experience on developments from 1 to 200+ units offering the following services:
In 15 months from March 2018 to August 2019, SC4 Carpenters Ltd erected 250+ houses and flats for timberframe manufacturer, Taylor Lane at this Highwood Construction site in North Stoneham Park, Eastleigh. A further 100+ units will be erected from Autumn 2019-Spring 2020.