How Can The Carpentry Industry Emerge Stronger After Covid-19?
While many sectors have been able to insulate themselves by taking emergency measures, such as homeworking, construction has proved to be vulnerable to the extensive collateral damage of the virus.
Timber Frame Construction: What’s The Cost?
The benefits of timber frame construction are hard to ignore, whether you’re a project manager responsible for the redevelopment of land, or a self-builder seeking an affordable way to create your dream home.
Complement Your Latest Construction Project With A Painting And Decorating Contractor
Timber Frame Housing Vs Traditional Construction: What’s The Best Option For Your Next Construction Project?
Conventional construction methods have become the failsafe choice for most building projects, yet modern engineering and architecture has enabled the construction of timber framed housing instead.
The Benefits Of Working With A Professional Commercial Carpentry And Joinery Contractor
From windows and door frames to staircases and entire structural beams, carpentry and joinery services are best delivered by expert contractors.
Milwaukee Tools: Carpentry never looked so cool!
SC4 Carpenters' workforce star in this new Milwaukee Tool promotional video: "MILWAUKEE® Cordless Carpentry Solutions: From Frame to Finish", filmed in Hampshire in early 2021. The filming took place on various sites of our valued clients, Highwood Construction and Foreman Homes.
Using Drone Videography on Site
SC4 Carpenters uses Drone Videography to showcase and review our progress on site.
Why is Health and Safety in Construction Important?
At SC4 Carpenters Ltd we are proud of our excellent health and safety record over the last 21 years. We have just renewed our SMAS and Acclaim SSIPs accrediations for 2021-2022. In this article we explain what these accreditations mean for us, our clients and our workforce, and discuss:
- Why Health and Safety in Construction is so vital
- How you can minimise the risk of accidents on a construction site
- What these Accreditations are
- Why it is important that your contractors are accredited
Poet's Meadow, Oakley
It's great to use drone video photography to see how a build is progressing from the air. We filmed this at Foreman Homes' site in Oakley in May 2021, where we are the carpentry and decorating contractors for 85 new homes.
SC4 Carpenters Ltd are proud ConstructionLine Gold Members. This accreditation demonstrates to our clients that we have been subjected to increased scrutiny around governance and risk management. SC4 has been assessed on additional areas such as: environmental management, quality management, equal opportunities, modern slavery act adherence and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
Connect with Us
Share this Page
- How Can The Carpentry Industry Emerge Stronger After Covid-19?
- Timber Frame Construction: What’s The Cost?
- Complement Your Latest Construction Project With A Painting And Decorating Contractor
- Timber Frame Housing Vs Traditional Construction: What’s The Best Option For Your Next Construction Project?
- The Benefits Of Working With A Professional Commercial Carpentry And Joinery Contractor
- Milwaukee Tools: Carpentry never looked so cool!