North Stoneham Park Nominated for Inside Housing Award
North Stoneham Park has been nominated for Best Development (100+) and Best Affordable Housing Development in construction at the Inside Housing Awards 2019.
The 1100 dwelling scheme, which is currently under construction, enjoys a rich landscape network that ties through to the historic woodland beyond.
A variety of house types, apartments and tenures integrate to form a series of defined character areas, creating a cohesive and strong composition.
The supporting infrastructure, in the form of Avenue Park and the Local Centre, will give opportunity for this new community to thrive and create an attractive place to live and enjoy.
Connect with Us
Share this Page
- How To Source The Best Carpentry And Joinery Professionals For Your Construction Project
- The 5% Club Charter
- What is Social Value and why it is important to us?
- Highwood Construction - Stronger than Ever
- How Can The Carpentry Industry Emerge Stronger After Covid-19?
- Timber Frame Construction: What’s The Cost?