North Stoneham Park Nominated for Inside Housing Award
North Stoneham Park has been nominated for Best Development (100+) and Best Affordable Housing Development in construction at the Inside Housing Awards 2019.
The 1100 dwelling scheme, which is currently under construction, enjoys a rich landscape network that ties through to the historic woodland beyond.
A variety of house types, apartments and tenures integrate to form a series of defined character areas, creating a cohesive and strong composition.
The supporting infrastructure, in the form of Avenue Park and the Local Centre, will give opportunity for this new community to thrive and create an attractive place to live and enjoy.
Connect with Us
- SC4 Completes A-rated Eco Home in just 7 Months
- Diversity in Construction in 2023
- Kickstart Your Construction Career With A Joinery And Carpentry Apprenticeship: Find Out More During National Apprenticeship Week
- Typical timber frame installation crane day
- What is the Impact of Neurodiversity on the Construction Industry?
- Women in Construction – Your Questions Answered: Part Two