Botleigh Grange awarded Certificate of Excellence
The high-end 68-bed care home at the Botleigh Grange site in Hedge End has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence from the Considerate Constructor's Scheme in recognition of Highwood's on-site compliance and consistent high build and operational standards.
Considering the COVID-19 measures that have been put in place it is a credit to Highwood's operations and safety protocols that they could achieve recognition at this troubling time.
SC4 are providing the carpentry works at this site. For more on the project so far see: Botleigh Grange Care Home
Connect with Us
- What We’ve Found Out About Workplace Inequality. This Week Is Nothing New, But Here’s How We’re Doing Our Bit To Improve The Construction Industry For Women
- The 6 Skills Required To Make An Outstanding Commercial Carpenter
- Social Value Is Changing The Way We View Construction - Here Is What You Need To Know
- Working at Heights Safely
- SC4 named first winners of Taylor Lane Timber Frame Ltd's Subcontractor Award
- 2022 Women’s Day