Botleigh Grange awarded Certificate of Excellence
The high-end 68-bed care home at the Botleigh Grange site in Hedge End has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence from the Considerate Constructor's Scheme in recognition of Highwood's on-site compliance and consistent high build and operational standards.
Considering the COVID-19 measures that have been put in place it is a credit to Highwood's operations and safety protocols that they could achieve recognition at this troubling time.
SC4 are providing the carpentry works at this site. For more on the project so far see: Botleigh Grange Care Home
Connect with Us
- SC4 Completes A-rated Eco Home in just 7 Months
- Diversity in Construction in 2023
- Kickstart Your Construction Career With A Joinery And Carpentry Apprenticeship: Find Out More During National Apprenticeship Week
- Typical timber frame installation crane day
- What is the Impact of Neurodiversity on the Construction Industry?
- Women in Construction – Your Questions Answered: Part Two