Botleigh Grange awarded Certificate of Excellence
The high-end 68-bed care home at the Botleigh Grange site in Hedge End has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence from the Considerate Constructor's Scheme in recognition of Highwood's on-site compliance and consistent high build and operational standards.
Considering the COVID-19 measures that have been put in place it is a credit to Highwood's operations and safety protocols that they could achieve recognition at this troubling time.
SC4 are providing the carpentry works at this site. For more on the project so far see: Botleigh Grange Care Home
Connect with Us
Share this Page
- How Can The Carpentry Industry Emerge Stronger After Covid-19?
- Timber Frame Construction: What’s The Cost?
- Complement Your Latest Construction Project With A Painting And Decorating Contractor
- Timber Frame Housing Vs Traditional Construction: What’s The Best Option For Your Next Construction Project?
- The Benefits Of Working With A Professional Commercial Carpentry And Joinery Contractor
- Milwaukee Tools: Carpentry never looked so cool!